Get the job done right with SKIL power tools, like the worm drive SKILSAW® that helped build America.
From high-performance saw blades and drill bits to sanding belts and replacement batteries, get the most of your SKIL power tools with SKIL accessories.
Learn more about what you can do with your SKIL power tools.
Watch videos and download step-by-step project plans.
Learn how to get the most out of your power tools with our videos.
Our DIY expert answers common questions from podcast listeners.
Get tool buying, use and safety tips here
Everything you need to know to do it yourself
Official Rules for SKILSAW Sweepstakes
Worm Drive SKILSAW 2014 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Eligibility: The Worm Drive SKILSAW Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of their Sweepstakes entry. Employees of Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (“Sponsor”), its distributors and dealers and their immediate families are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is governed by and subject to all U.S. federal, state and local laws. The Sweepstakes is void outside the continental U.S. and where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Entry and Eligibility: The Sweepstakes period begins at 12:01 a.m. CST on Friday, March 21, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on Saturday, March 22, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, visit the SKILSAW booth during JLC Live! in Providence, RI during the Promotion Period, and complete the online registration form. Participants will be required to provide certain registration information, including name, address, email, trade, zip code and number of years in trade. Limit one (1) entry during the Promotion Period per person, household, dwelling, computer (home or business), email address or account (home or business). Any entry received in violation of these Official Rules, including multiple entries, will be disqualified and only the first valid entry will be eligible to win a Prize.
3. Winners; Odds of Winning: One (1) winning entry will be drawn at random on or about March 26, 2014, at approximately 11:00 a.m. CST, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The decision of the Sponsor will be final and binding with regard to the selection of the winners. Sponsor will notify each winner by telephone or e-mail on or about March 27, 2014 and, to claim the Prize, each winner must meet all eligibility requirements.
4. Prize; Approximate Retail Value of Prize: Winner will receive a model SHD77M-02, Worm Drive SKILSAW. The estimated retail value is $199.00(USD). The Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and not redeemable in cash. No prize substitutions or cash equivalents of prize are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per household. Sponsor will pay for standard ground shipping to a valid street address within the United States by a carrier or delivery service determined by Sponsor. Allow 4-8 weeks for processing and handling.
5. Conditions of Participation & Certain Restrictions: The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-redeemable in cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state, provincial and local taxes associated with receipt of the Prize. Winner must provide a valid U.S. street address for shipment of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or incomplete or garbled computer transmissions that might limit a Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify a participant if fraud or technical failures destroy or undermine the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor.
7. Release of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participant releases Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the Sweepstakes (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes, or acceptance or use of any Prize. Participant also agrees that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage to or incurred by a person, including death or property damage due in any manner to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes.
8. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution: All controversies regarding the Sweepstakes will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions. For any controversy or claim that arises regarding the Sweepstakes and that is not resolved through negotiation, Sponsor and Participant agree to resolve such controversy or claim through binding arbitration in Chicago, IL, in accordance with the then current Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on any award made by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees. Under no circumstances will a Participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages.
9. Additional Rules: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in any communication relating to the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, act of God or public enemy, equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war, terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, regulation or order of any court, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation.
10. Names of Winners. To obtain names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, 1800 West Central Road, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, Attention: Linda Mueller, or e-mail Skil.email@example.com. All such requests must be received by April 30, 2014.
Get expert advice,how-to projectsand more.